Friday, February 22, 2008

Five More Friday Favorites

We are home today on our first (but hopefully not last - although it's nearly March!) snow day so I re-thought the pictures I was going to post and found some nice beach/pool ones instead!
This was hard because I have a ton of fun ones of my little beach bunnies and I still can't get my scanner working to get some of the earlier ones of Brenna onto my computer.
Oh well - I hope you enjoy these ones at least!

This is Brenna age 3 1/2 and Molly age 1 (this was actually the day before her birthday)
in 2003 during a trip to Daytona Beach


Brenna and Molly practically looking like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar models

during the summer of 2005 at the neighborhood pool!

Is Molly's expression and pose not hilarious? And it was totally candid!


Brenna age almost 7 during a trip to Ocean City MD. She's a beach girl for sure.

1 comment:

Shelly Kelly said...

Getting a little tired of the cold weather? Looks like you're dreaming of the beach!!