Friday, February 08, 2008

Five More Friday Favorites

Molly has a cold this week so I thought I'd post this one from April 03. She had croup and this was also the day we discovered she was allergic to asparagus and broke out all over her face. Is this not the most pitiful thing you've ever seen?

I love that fluffy hair! Molly's about 9 mos. old here.

Their personalities really come out in some photos! July 2005



Pensive Brenna. I'm guessing she's about a year old here.



"Yeah whatever." says Molly. Feb. 03

2 comments:

Keri said...

I was hoping for these when I got on my computer this morning. You have to keep this up. My favorite in this bunch is the third photo. Brenna just looks SO HAPPY!

Anonymous said...

Lin, I love looking back at these pictures. I can't believe they were that little. Molly looks so sick in that first picture, it breaks my heart all over again.They sure are my pride and joy