This is my friend's little man that we got to meet when we were in Boston. Could he possibly be any cuter? I could have just stolen him away but I think his Mommy might have put up a fight! Molly just adores babies and she tried to take over from the moment they walked in. I think she's one of Liam's biggest fans now!
Also on our trip we got to snuggle with our newest little cousin. Miss Kathryn Maeve was only a week old and I think the girls thought she was just a little baby doll. I didn't have my camera that night so I'll have to wait for Shanon to send me the pictures she took. Trust me that she's simply gorgeous though. I would have stolen her away as well but I think it would be her big brothers who would have had something to say about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment