The concert was held in the church and the 8th grade does a beautiful tableau of the Nativity which is a nice way to really get in the Christmas spirit. They also sang a beautiful song from the movie "The Nativity Story." I really must rent it - I think Brenna especially would like it.No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to! And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Christmas Concert
The concert was held in the church and the 8th grade does a beautiful tableau of the Nativity which is a nice way to really get in the Christmas spirit. They also sang a beautiful song from the movie "The Nativity Story." I really must rent it - I think Brenna especially would like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment