Friday, December 28, 2007

He Came!!




Granted Brenna did get coal, but she also got a lot of other great presents! Molly too.

Our living room at one point contained a scooter, roller skates. a guitar, an IPod, loads of new clothes (for girls and dolls alike), new baseball gear, more Polly Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop things that you can imagine, books, videos and a gazillion more things.

Santa was very good to all of us.

I just feel bad for the kids he must have missed in order to leave so much here! I just don't remember them being THAT good all year to receive all of this! I think it helps that they had all four grandparents here that day and there was just a teensy bit of spoiling going on . . .


2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, the girls got quite the haul. I love their pajamas. The picture of Brenna and her coal is priceless.

Karen said...

Well, those are some snazzy pajamas! :) Looks like they got quite a lot this year! Wow!