Tuesday, June 26, 2007

VBS

We are elbows deep in "Take the Plunge" Vacation Bible School (and yes Dad, it really is at a Catholic Church. He doesn't believe me!) Brenna has been doing this camp for 3 years and Molly has been dying to do it as well. She's spent previous years in the childcare room while I volunteered doing crafts so she's happy to finally be in her own class. And wonder of wonders I'm back voluntering - this year every day. Silly me said I would teach this year so I have Molly's class - a group of 13 kindergarteners called the "Steadfast Starfish." They are great kids and we are having a ball.

As you can see, today was Hawaiian shirt day. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the program, the people and the fun activities. It has always been one of Brenna's favorite summer highlights and now Molly and I can see why.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: