Thursday, June 28, 2007

Final Hours . . .


Tomorrow will be our last day of Vacation Bible School and I think the girls are really going to miss it. We've all had a fun - and tiring! - week and have enjoyed the program. The water theme has been perfect for the steamy hot temperatures we've had the past few days.

And I now have a new respect for teachers! I come home exhausted each day and I only have 12 very well-behaved 4 & 5 year olds for a half day! I think part of it is that Dean has been away for a full week so I've been running around with kids in tow nonstop. He's due back tonight so the thunderstorm watch we are under had better not get in his way. This momma needs a break!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ethan & Emma said...

Can you send some of that nice weather our way. We have been having some terrible thunder and lightening storms and we are under a warning again tonight!!!