
Have you missed us? Still plodding along on our New England Adventure we took a somewhat spontaneous trip to New Hampshire to visit Story Land. The girls love this place and I must say, this was our best visit yet. The weather was perfect in every way - sunny but not humid, cool breeze, - and the girls were perfect ages to enjoy all the rides. I have a gazillion pictures but I'll leave you with just one. The girls are wonderful to travel with and behaved beautifully over our 3 day trip. I know they're having fun but I think they are getting anxious to get back home. Brenna knows she's been invited to two birthday parties right when we get back so she's especially excited. I think Molly's just anxious to see Daddy. He was only here for two days of our three weeks away and she really misses him. We'll fly back next Weds. and then school starts the following week. We'd better enjoy these last days . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment