Sunday, August 27, 2006

Farewell to Summer!


And since most of those Story Land pics were of Brenna, I'll use these two of Molly as our last shots of summer. They both start school on Tuesday so we're double checking supplies, doing the last of Brenna's summer reading (she's read far more than her required 12 books but I'm not telling her that!) and pulling out uniforms.

As exciting as it is, we're still sad to see summer end. It truly was one of our best. Brenna learned to ride a 2-wheeler and swim quite well, Molly learned "to dunk and doggie-paddle" in the pool and we all relaxed with friends and had wonderful visits with family. Let's hope next summer brings even better things!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it sure looks like you guys had a funfilled summer!!! It truly was so nice to see you all a few times!! We wanted to wish you Good Luck at school - I'm sure you are both going to look adorable in your little uniforms!!
Love Hugs and Kisses
Shannon and the Boys!!