
Buy me the shirt now - I think I'm overdosing! Iced coffee every day! One of the things I miss most being in MD is our lack of Dunkin' Donuts there. (Well there's one not REALLy close but I have to park in a metered lot and walk down the street. Ever heard of drive-thru people?!) There's one on every corner here. So Lord knows I'm making up for months of deprivation now!
1 comment:
I grew up in Houston with a Dunkin' Donuts very close - and I love their donuts. I realize now that it's probably one of only 3 DD in our region. I haven't seen them anywhere else. It's all Shipley's or local places. We had Krispy Kreme for a while, but they are gone. No worries, I never really understood what the buzz was all about.
But oh yeah, I remember walking in downtown Boston and seeing a DD everywhere. I also really enjoyed that little Frenchie place...Au Bon Pain. Could get breakfast there instead of in the hotel. At Dupont Circle we ate twice at Cosi. Wow- great bagels.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment