It's off to camp we go! Here they are with our carpool buddies.July means Girl Scout camp for Brenna - and this year for Molly too! (Well, and me since I'm volunteering but that's a whole other story!) We're lucky to have a wonderful Council two-week day camp that is held nearby. I'm always happy to have the kids outside and exploring so this is a perfect activity.
We are outside all day so we come home hot and dirty and tired.
The day starts with "Flag" where the girls gather for songs with the high school age PAs. After that we break into our units for the day. Brenna is a Bear, Molly a Racoon and I was blessed with the Chipmunks (rising 1st graders). I think I'll be coming home more tired than dirty or hot each day!(Brenna and Molly doing the motions to a camp song this morning)
No comments:
Post a Comment