No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to!
And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Visitor
Molly went out to get the newspaper for me the other morning. She had barely gone down the driveway when I heard her calling "Ummm . . . Mom? Mom! . . ."
It seems her path to the paper was blocked by this . . .
A black rat snake!
Ugh. We saw one in the backyard a few years ago but it seems like there's a new guy in town now.
And we had been wondering where all the chipmunks are this year . . .
Eww I think we saw him when we were at Mt. Vernon. We have a picture of a snake that looks just like that and is just about that same size. That bugger gets around.
Ummmm, mom? That is all she was saying. Riley would have run in the house with a blood curdling scream and I can't say I would have blamed her. I know they are harmles, but ewwwww.
2 comments:
Eww I think we saw him when we were at Mt. Vernon. We have a picture of a snake that looks just like that and is just about that same size. That bugger gets around.
Ummmm, mom? That is all she was saying. Riley would have run in the house with a blood curdling scream and I can't say I would have blamed her. I know they are harmles, but ewwwww.
Post a Comment