Molly's best friend came to the office today to be dismissed for an appointment. Her mom Deanne and I were chatting and we noticed Francesca had something brown all over her mouth. The conversation . . .
D: What's all over your face?
F: Oh, Molly's Oreos.
D: Why were you eating her cookies?
F: Because I ate her grapes.
D: That doesn't make any sense!
F: Molly didn't want her grapes so she said if I ate them she'd give me her cookies.
Huh? I'm not sure what Miss Molly stood to gain in that exchange.
The oddest part is that I had given her grapes the day before and she specifically told me they were good and wanted them again. Then when all was said and done she was out the grapes as well as the cookies. And to know Francesca is to know she's a bottomless pit who never needs to be bribed into accepting extra snacks.
Oh well - Francesca said both the grapes and the cookies were awesome so at least I made one little girl happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment