Luckily the Easter Bunny always finds us here. Somehow I think he always leaves a little bit more than usual when we're at Nana and Papa's actually!
One of our favorite things about being here for Easter is getting to see some of our cousins on Easter morning. We go across the street to Uncle George's house and he helps us all make "bunnymobiles" from Twinkies and Peeps. The kids really enjoy this tradition and I like hanging out with my cousins before we all head off to dinners at other houses.
One of our favorite things about being here for Easter is getting to see some of our cousins on Easter morning. We go across the street to Uncle George's house and he helps us all make "bunnymobiles" from Twinkies and Peeps. The kids really enjoy this tradition and I like hanging out with my cousins before we all head off to dinners at other houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment