Friday, January 30, 2009

Sneak Peek


Molly came home with her recital costume this week. It's early but since they came in the teacher decided to send them right home. Molly loves it and so do I! (I think the boot covers are hilarious!)

Molly's been dancing with this teacher for 4 years now and she seems to have a spot spot for my little darling. Candi said for some reason she's always wanted to put Molly in a cowgirl costume but was waiting for the right year. Since the class started jazz this year, it seemed a good fit.

So for tap she'll be doing "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better" from Annie Get Your Gun. Jazz will be "Oklahoma."

It's going to be a fun show!
I'll post Brenna's costume and numbers when they come in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew Molly was "A Little Bit Country" I love the outfit.Molly sure knows how to strut her stuff. Love you guys.