We had a great trip to the White Mountains in New Hampshire and once again enjoyed a summer visit to Story Land. Everyone HAS to take this picture with Humpty Dumpty at the entrance to the park!
It's a perfect park for the age 10 and under crowd - no ride is too big for the girls and yet Brenna was still very entertained. Molly kept falling a hair under the "48" to ride alone" bar (even though she measured 49" at her 6 yr old checkup) but I can't say I minded riding with her! It did mean I didn't take very many pictures though.
It's a perfect park for the age 10 and under crowd - no ride is too big for the girls and yet Brenna was still very entertained. Molly kept falling a hair under the "48" to ride alone" bar (even though she measured 49" at her 6 yr old checkup) but I can't say I minded riding with her! It did mean I didn't take very many pictures though.
Another "must" picture with the pumpkin coach. I can't wait to get home to put these shots with ones from years past.
Story Land also added a circus this year which was wonderful!
This morning was rainy so we finished our vacation with a round of mini golf at our hotel.

Now we're back to Nana and Papa's and we are tired!!
No comments:
Post a Comment