Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Love

Though she started as a baby that didn't like to be snuggled, Molly has done a complete 180 and loves to curl up with me. Today we were on the couch and she was full of hugs

Me: I love you.
Molly: I love you more.
Me: How come I was so lucky to get a girl like you?
Molly: Because God knew you wanted me.
Me: I guess so because you're my baby.
Molly: And you're the best mommy.
Me: And I wouldn't be happy if I didn't have you in my family. . .
Molly: Because you love me. . .
Me: And you wouldn't be happy in some other family. . .

Molly: Well, it depends on which family . . .

Gee thanks Molly.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Her her. That sounds like the Molly we all know and love. Can you send her down for a visit with Ruby please?

Karen said...

Oh, dear... that's so Molly.