Tomorrow is her last day of Girl Scout camp. She's had lots of fun, only been rained on twice and hasn't bought home any ticks or other critters. Now she's asking to do sleep away camp next year. Ummmmm - I think we'll stick to troop camping on weekends thank you very much!
No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to! And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Huh?
Tomorrow is her last day of Girl Scout camp. She's had lots of fun, only been rained on twice and hasn't bought home any ticks or other critters. Now she's asking to do sleep away camp next year. Ummmmm - I think we'll stick to troop camping on weekends thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her wacky outfit choice. Riley too has been asking to go away to camp. Zachary has been twice, but I have more trouble sending my "baby".
Post a Comment