
We have arrived for our month-long visit in Boston. This should give us lots of time to fit in some neat outings and visits.
So far the score is:
48 hours here.
1 visit to Dunkin' Donuts.
0 visits to the Christmas Tree Shop.
Expect those figures to increase substantially as the vacation continues . . .
3 comments:
Ok, you are supposed to be taking of notes of places I need to visit in September. ;-)
That's supposed to say "taking notes of places". Sometimes my fingers move ahead of my brain.
Oh, the swan boats. You're making me miss my week in Boston. I didn't get out of the city though, so if you go on any side trips be sure to take loads of photos for me!
Also, the tea party ship was not open when I was there. I didn't get to see the port at all, water, beach, etc.
Oh, I wanna stand in the North End and just smell all the food. Sigh.
Post a Comment