Molly and Elephant 2003If you've met Molly, then you've met her elephant. The once soft, pink critter is now far more floppy and worn (despite being one of 2 that rotate through the wash. There were 3 but one went missing long ago - exactly why I bought 2 spares when it became clear she loved this little thing!) but it far and away the favorite of all her "friends" (that's what we call her gazillion stuffed animals - she's an addict! Brenna always had a doll and Molly always has an animal friend)
Anyway, she was helping me unpack some more Christmas decorations today when she suddenly scooted off to her room and that was the end of her help. I didn't think any more of it until later when I saw Elephant on the coffeetable. Clearly, as part of the family, he too must get decked out for the holidays. She must have found the little hat in the decorations and claimed it for her best buddy. She's just as pleased as punch with it. I particularly like that it's big ears are stuffed up inside that teeny hat!
2 comments:
Oh, I love that montage of photos! My, how she's grown!
I love your elephant. I have a dog named Ruffie that is my best friend. Emma just got mommy's old cabbage patch doll and now that is her new best friend.
Hugs and Kisses
Ethan
Post a Comment