Molly did my hair for me last night. Putting all of those clips away reminded me that I needed to pick up some hair accessories for stocking stuffers.
Or do I? The girls do have quite a few hair things already . . .
A big basket of headbands . . .
Not one but TWO racks of hair bows and ribbons . . .
Many baggies of clips and barrettes sorted by color (there's more -I notice you can't see the orange, black or white bags!) and don't forget the bigger bags of scrunchies and one devoted to navy and plaid hair things that match their school uniform . . .
But believe it or not Brenna still needs some brown things to match her scout uniform. Boy, do I love being the mom of hair-obsessed girls!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh... that's unbelievable... wait, I need to close my gaping mouth. LOL! Now, I can see what I've been missing having two boys.
LOL....I always say that Emma has enough bows and that she doesn't need anymore. Just the other day what did I do but by some more bows! No matter how much they have we will probably still keep buying them.....it's a girl thing. By the way love your hair!
Tara
Post a Comment