Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nativity

Both girls had little roles in nativity pageants this year.


Gr. 2 always does a little one in school for the parents and I swear it doesn't feel like Christmas until you've seen 7 year old shepherds with dinner napkins for headwear and kings in red bathrobes! They were so precious and beside themselves to present their show in the classroom. Molly was Elizabeth and then slipped in the back as part of the angel choir.
Brenna pitched in again this year with the pageant that was done in Church at the Christmas Vigil. It's tough to get 5th graders to pitch in but she was happy to be the lamb. (I had to laugh at this picture from rehearsal. That's one bored looking red sheep!) She enjoyed it but mostly I think she was just happy that she didn't have to wear a dress to church!

No comments: