Friday, November 21, 2008

Dance clip

Molly's class is trying jazz for the first time. How can you not love 6 year olds rockin' it to a song from Hairspray! I just keep telling myself that somehow it all comes together by the time the curtain opens on the recital in June! (This won't be their dance though. They don't start those until January. I'm hoping the teacher decides to use it though because they love the music!)


And this was about the only one I got in Brenna's class. The older they get, the faster they move. Everything came out blurry, backwards, etc.! She has a nice class and the girls really get along well. This is her 4th year with them and I think she likes having friends outside of her school class.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

OK that was just absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ok you girls are just way too cute.Molly you really know how to strut your stuff.Papa and I love your dance and we can't wait to see you all for turkey day. Love you to pieces.